Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2009 NFL Previews - Playoff Predictions

Having gone through and predicted each division in the NFL, it is now time for me to give my Playoff Predictions. Who do I think will represent the NFC and AFC in the Super Bowl, and eventually become champion?

NFC

1. Minnesota Vikings, 11-5
2. Carolina Panthers, 10-6
3. Philadelphia Eagles, 10-6
4. Seattle Seahawks, 9-7
5. Green Pay Packers, 11-5
6. New York Giants, 9-7

NFC Wild Card Round

#3 Philadelphia Eagles over #6 New York Giants
#5 Green Bay Packers over #4 Seattle Seahawks

NFC Divisional Round

#5 Green Bay Packers over #1 Minnesota Vikings
#3 Philadelphia Eagles over #2 Carolina Panthers

NFC Championship

#3 Philadelphia Eagles over #5 Green Bay Packers


AFC

1. New England Patriots 14-2
2. Pittsburgh Steelers, 13-3
3. San Diego Chargers, 12-4
4. Indianapolis Colts, 11-5
5. Cincinnati Bengals, 10-6
6. Baltimore Ravens, 9-7

AFC Wild Card Round

#3 San Diego Chargers over #6 Baltimore Ravens
#4 Indianapolis Colts over #5 Cincinnati Bengals

AFC Divisional Round

#1 New England Patriots over #4 Indianapolis Colts
#3 San Diego Chargers over #2 Pittsburgh Steelers

AFC Championship

#1 New England Patriots over #3 San Diego Chargers


Super Bowl XLIV

#1 New England Patriots over #3 Philadelphia Eagles

3 comments:

pinto said...

i like your panthers prediction, but I'm not as confident as you are in them. still i can always hope!

C Hirsch said...

Yeah I did these picks before their crappy preaseason. I definitely have my doubts.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks