Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome to the blog

Welcome everyone! Please allow me some time as I tinker with the blog and decide what kind of schedule I will use (anyone who knows me, knows I need a schedule!)

Thursdays will feature a College Football Top 25 preview and predictions post.

Fridays will be when I post my weekly NFL previews and predictions. Like the college football preview, I will break down each game and then predict a winner and final score.

Mondays will be my weekly feature "The Week That Was". Basically I will cover everything that happened during the last week, be it sports, entertainment, politics (let the fighting begin), my life, etc.

I may end up adding more to the schedule but for now this will be how it is. Of course, when football season ends things will change a bit around here.

I have wanted to do this for a long time, glad I finally am getting around to doing it. Hope anyone who visits enjoys the blog and I am definitely open to any constructive criticism or content ideas.

7 comments:

RomanWarHelmet said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere...My advice..very little on the weekends..Our readership decreases by 90% on Sat and Sun...Good Luck

kate said...

I AM SO EXCITED! Woo!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of him

Billy Buckner said...

Good luck on the blog sir.

Sergio R said...

I hope your blog fails miserably.

RexKramerDangerSeeker said...

Yet another blog dedicated to destroying MajorLeagueJerk. How fucking cliche, dude...

P.S. - What kind of dental plan do you offer? I may jump ship.

mizerle06 said...

'Sunday nights will be my weekly feature "The Week That Was".'

have you seen this guy's posts yet?

/thief
//mizerle06